Saturday, February 9, 2013

I Bring Light into all Spaces


Consciously bringing myself to the place within me where all is still, I remember The Core of my being is Life and Beauty. I celebrate my conscious awareness of The Artist that has created all, including me.

I now choose to walk through that part of the Universe's Museum of Beauty that is my expression of Life. I realize that everything I see, whether I have judged it negative or positive, is important. As I bring Light into the spaces I find that, yes, everything is beautiful in its own way. In seeing the beauty, I am healed of the pain of my past and relieved of my emotional attachments. I am now able to be even more in the present moment, full of grace.

How grateful I am to have these realizations. How grateful I am to be walking this Path called Life.
I release these words into spiritual Law, knowing they are so. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment