Monday, January 6, 2014

I celebrate my prosperity consciousness.

With a grateful heart I start my week in prayer:  A prayer recognizing the Divine Presence in all life and that Life is everywhere present.  Everything I experience with my senses and more is Life Itself – the Divine Presence making Itself available to me – to enjoy, to use, to experience.  There is always more than I can possibly imagine.

I now declare that all this year I have this same Knowing about my financial life.  I am focused on the givingness of the Divine to Itself through me, as me.  I am open to receive all of Life’s blessings.  I celebrate my prosperity consciousness.  I accept that there is always more than enough. 

I share my good with a deep sense of gratitude … and I know that as I accept my good, I am also accepting good for all others in my circle of influence.  How wonderful it is for us to to feel so prosperous!

We are gratified – Soul-satisfied!

I release these words to the Law of Mind, knowing they are so, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment