Thursday, February 5, 2015

I Have Deep Financial Inner Peace


I Honor the Great Oneness that is the Universe Itself.  It continually showers abundance upon Its creations and I am one of those.  I am made of the same stuff that everything is – God Stuff!

Knowing this I now let go of any sense of littleness, or unworthiness.  I am deserving of all that my heart desires.  What I desire most is a deep sense of inner peace in all of my affairs, especially financial ones.

I declare I am enough and I have more than enough.  Never again is my inner peace conflicted because of money.  The Truth is that money is an outward symbol of Divine Energy in my life, and there can never be a lack of The Divine. 

How grateful I am to know this.  How grateful I am to be an abundant expression of The One!

I release these words, rejoicing in their Truth, and so it is.

1 comment:

  1. God is telling me to tell you to stop struggling. Reconnect with Him. Find a good church home and start all over again. He will help you. Don't be ashamed to ask for help. Just trust in Him. Here's your resources to help you get back on track http://spacyber.tripod.com/id133.html. Praying for all those who are struggling in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete