Friday, October 2, 2020

 

 There is one great Creative Field of energy, everywhere present, all knowing, all powerful.  Being everywhere present, I recognize It as my Self.  I now open myself to the Infinite Intelligence and use the Power to set in motion a revealing of my Real Life.  My life is God's Life, and therefore I know it is a good one.

I spend time in this knowingness.  I allow the Infinitely Divine Space that I am be a tool for loving-kindness in this world.  I co-create an environment that is conducive to the good of all.  I feel the Peace of Kairos, and I let it be my Truth and the Truth of my world.  I feel the Love and let myself be an agent of It in every experience. 

I am living the Life of God, and it is good and I am grateful for every moment. 

          And So It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment