Wednesday, March 10, 2021

An infinite number of iterations of wonderfulness

 I know there is an infinitely intelligent, unconditionally loving Field of creative potentiality, This Field is working in, through and as us all the time.


I celebrate this Field, as I know there is an infinite number of iterations of wonderfulness, just waiting for us to accept them into our lives. Therefore, I declare I AM READY!  I am ready to experience more good, more joy, more wonderfulness. I now release whatever I might have been thinking or feeling that kept me from experiencing the good that is always being given. It is no longer a part of me. 

I notice the wonderfulness and accept it with love and gratitude  I release these words into Divine Law, knowing they are so now.    

And So It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment