Friday, December 16, 2011

I will not take anything personally


There is only One Presence manifesting through all as many names, many religions. This Presence also knows Itself by our name. It our lifeforce, the vitality that animates our physical being. No matter what we call It, or how we worship It, It changes not. It just is. Unconditionally loving, infinitely intelligent, everywhere present.

Today I declare I will not take anything personally. I know in Truth that everything in my life is here by my acceptance of it. I choose to let go and let the Divine Presence move through me in waves of Love. I choose to let others be exactly who they are without any preconceived ideas of what that should be. I no longer require that anyone live according to the rules I have set up for my life. Today I practice loving unconditionally, and in this way I reflect my Divine Nature.

Gratefully I release these words into Spiritual Law, knowing they are already done.  And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment