Friday, December 9, 2011

A Good Holiday Season


At the core of the Universe is One.  One Source, One Heart, One Mind.This Oneness is Love. Love flows into my world by means of me. As It fills me up, I relax and celebrate it with joy.

I let joy color my world this holiday season. I choose to experience it mindfully. I am conscious of the spirit of the season and I let myself become more and more aware of the Christ Nature within all.

As I go about my daily life, I honor the Divine gifts that are always being given. I receive them gracefully and give them with unconditional love.

All of my stories have been transformed by my conscious recognition of the Divine Life in all.

Gratefully I celebrate Spirit today. God is good and all is well in my world.  And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment