Friday, January 20, 2012

I Am A Conscious Co-Creator


We are living in an infinite Field of creative potentiality. This Field is the Creative Energy of Life. It is within me and knows me as Itself.

Today I choose to not only exist in this Field, but be a conscious co-creative director of the Energy of Life. I choose to know that not only my dreams, but the dreams of all people are valuable and good. I use God's language and say YES! Yes we are living in a peaceful world. Yes we are prosperous. Yes we are healthy in body, mind and emotions. Yes we are loved. Yes, our dreams of being authentic are now revealed.

I now give Infinite Intelligence permission to easily and effortlessly erase all that is unlike the pattern of our Divine Perfection. We know who we are. God in form.

This is good and very good, and I am eternally grateful. I release this word, knowing it is done. And so It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment