Friday, February 3, 2012

I Now Think of Great Good


Gratefully I acknowledge the infinitely intelligent Divine Mind that I live in and that lives in me. The Divine has only my good in Mind. I am aligned in this good.

I now declare there is part of my Mind that acts as my silent witness, gently, easily and humorously nudging me when I am being mesmerized by the world way of thinking. I know what I think about predominantly manifests in my physical world. I now choose to think of Great Good for myself and all Life. God is my good, and manifests for me as health, wealth, creativity and love.

I celebrate knowing I can be transformed by the renewal of my mind. Daily I do my spiritual practices as a renewal process.  Daily I am made again in the image and likeness of The Divine, and for this I am eternally grateful.  And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment