Monday, May 28, 2012

I Live in an Abundant Universe



There is only one Life -- the intelligent, loving Life of God. This Life exists everywhere - seen and unseen. As I acknowledge It I experience It more fully. It surrounds me, lifts me up and fills me up. I am Its own Self.

As I open my heart and mind to this Truth, I see that I live in an abundant universe. Everything I could possible need or desire is here for the taking. I do the taking by releasing any feelings or thoughts of not having enough or being enough. I expand my consciousness to include my desires, fear & doubt free.

I am so grateful to have this realization. I am so grateful to remember that I am always provided for, in all ways. I celebrate my prosperity, as I celebrate everyone who is working on their prosperity.  We are allowing the world to be the abundant place it is intended to be and we are sharing our good with a deep sense of appreciation.

I now release these words, knowing they are the Truth of our Being, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment