Monday, April 30, 2012

I Sit in Gratitude


God is the only power - the Source and creator of all that I see and experience and all that I don't.  There is nothing but this amazingly infinite energy that makes all things out of Itself.

This includes me, and through me, my life.  So - knowing that all the Power of the Universe is behind my everything thought and feeling, I now feel grateful.  Grateful for all I have ever had, all I have now, and all I will have in the future.  I feel gratitude for the people in my life, the life-changing experiences I have had, and the simple experiences that happen daily.  I am grateful for my world, all the beauty of it, and all the things it provides - food, clothing, air, etc.

As I sit in an atmosphere of gratitude, I feel complete.  Nothing is missing.  Life is good. 
And I am open to be a greater vehicle for great good to move through me out into my world.  I celebrate my ability to do so.  I celebrate the prosperity I see all around me now, and that is to come. 

I know this Truth for myself, and for all people in my life.  Together we are making a difference by changing our consciousness and Being the difference in our world!

I release these words, knowing they are so, and so it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment