Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Everything is for our Highest Good

There is That Within Us that is always working for the greater good for all. I choose to believe this is True, and I open myself to be a conscious vehicle for it. I know Love is the greatest healing agent in the universe, so I let go of fear, of hate, of resentment, etc., and just Love.

I declare that everything is happening for all of our highest good. I don't necessarily know what that looks like, but I am willing to be a part of it. I start by being conscious of how I am treating people, whether or not I am giving them safe passage through my mind.
 
I celebrate the Divine always, in all ways, and in all people. How grateful I am that I can do this.
 
I release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are done, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment