Monday, August 20, 2012

I Am A Great Reciever!

One Life - lived in all. One Mind - used by all. One Heart - in which we all reside. One Power - available for all. We are living, breathing expressions of the One!

Remembering this, I speak my word for each of us as a divine expression of the aspect of God we call prosperity.

I now let go of any feelings or beliefs that have been limiting me in any way. I open my mind, my heart and my wallet to experience the ever present givingness of The Divine. I know I am always provided for. I declare "I am a Great Receiver!" ... and as I receive I gratefully participate in the Law of Circulation.

Life lives Itself as me - and Life is abundant everywhere!  I reflect this abundance with ease and grace.

Just as I know this for myself, I know it for everyone in my circle of influence. We are harvesting great good, and we are so grateful.

I release these words into spiritual law, knowing they are already done. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment