Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am ready to open my heart

I recognize there is One Life – the Divine Life that is everywhere present, all knowing, all powerful. It is Creator and created. It is within us right here and now.

Knowing this I declare these words for us in the first person:
I am ready and willing to open my heart and live more authentically. All that is unnecessary to my highest good and greatest joy is now released. I am open to experience my Self and all the wonders of Life. I am filled with Divine Light and Love and there is nothing to stop me from being all I can be.
I am healthy in mind, body and emotions. My health radiates throughout my financial life, my work life and my relationships. I know this for myself and for everyone I meet. We have all turned out wonderfully as delightful expressions of this One Life.
Gratefully I release these words into the Law of Mind knowing they are already so and the Truth sets us free. And so It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment