Monday, September 3, 2012

There is Always an Abundance of Everything

How grateful I am to know there is a Power for Good within me, urging me to express myself more fully. This Power is the Source and substance of all. It is absolutely everywhere. There is no place I could be where It is not.

I choose to use this Power and speak my word for prosperity. As I remember the birds I heard this morning, and listen to the rain now, I recognize there is always an abundance of everything necessary for our highest good. I realize that the only reason I have experienced any lack whatsoever, is because I have believed it was possible and accepted it as part of my life.

I now change my mind and my feelings. I breathe deeply and let myself feel prosperous. In this very moment there is nothing lacking. Now I expand this into all areas of my life. I have more than enough of everything. As I continue to allow myself to feel this on the inside, my outer world reflects it.

How grateful I am that I can do this work -- that I can change my mind and how I feel about things and have my life reflect my new beliefs. I joyfully declare "God is so good!" and I release my words, knowing they are so, not only for me, but for all.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment