Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Am Totally Open To Receive

There is no need or want or lack in my life, for my consciousness places no limitation on the Divine Givingness.” 
~ Ernest Holmes   pg 283, 365 Science Of Mind

We live in an unlimited universe.  Everything is provided for the highest good of all. There is always more than enough.  The universe is God – and God is everywhere present – so how could there be any lack?

I now choose to live in this Truth.  My consciousness places no limitation on the Divine Givingness.  Regardless of my past, or even the current state of affairs, I declare I am totally open to receiving all of Life’s blessings.

In my mind’s eye, I see myself standing with arms held high, open like a chalice – ready to receive.  I feel the wonderful feeling of being, having, doing enough!  I know this for myself and for all others on CSLB’s Pledge program.  We are available to the Good of God!  We allow ourselves to be filled up, and let it spill over, showering all with the blessings we are receiving.  This is good – this is God.     As I see these things in Mind, I recognize them happening in my physical world now.  Blessings abound! 

With a grateful heart, I release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are so, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment