Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Choose to Live in the Present Moment


The I Am That I Am is fully present within me. I celebrate this awareness. I let the Truth of It flood my being. I feel the Power and the Love. I am aware of Infinite Intelligence and perfect Grace.

Love blesses me as I choose to live in the present moment. I let go of trying to hang on to the past. I celebrate all I have done, all I have harvested by right of my consciousness. I know with God even more good things are possible in my life. I choose wisely what I want to experience and my life is filled with love, peace, beauty and laughter.

I acknowledge the gifts of The Divine. I gratefully stay in the present moment, honoring all that shows up as a reflection of the God consciousness within. God is good, and all is well in my life.

I release these words to the Law of Mind, knowing they are already so. I have revealed my Truth, and this is good. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment