Monday, June 11, 2012

I believe Life nurtures and provides for me,



There is only One Life -- this Life is God's Life - and this Life is my Life - always has been, always will. In this One Life is everything I could possibly want or need. As I open my parenthesis in eternity, I allow more Life to flow through me. Today I choose to let It flow through me abundantly.

I now acknowledge and affirm my trust in The Universe, and in myself as an expression of It. I believe Life nurtures and provides for me, bringing me whatever I need when I accept that I have it.

I now see that my acceptance of this Truth, radiates out into my world, affecting all with whom I come in contact. I know that together, we who are reading this prayer, are making a financial difference in so many lives, by being the difference.

I am so grateful to The Source of all -- so grateful for knowing these teachings -- so grateful to be waling this Prosperity Path together.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment