Monday, June 4, 2012

I Celebrate Abundance!

One Power - manifesting Itself as absolutely everything - seen and unseen. -- this is abundance!

I allow myself to recognize that abundance is Real -- it is a given in Life -- I just have to accept it. I do so today with no reservations, doubts or feelings of unworthiness. I let abundance surround me and fill me up.

I see It everywhere. I consciously look around me and see an abundance of things. I breathe deeply and am breathing in an abundance of air molecules. I listen and hear an abundance of sounds. I reach out my hand and an abundance of nerve endings give me an abundance of information.  All this is God. All this is here for my good.

How grateful I am to be able to be still and experience the abundance that is already here. As I contemplate it, it expands and I am grateful for this as well.

I celebrate the abundance of God everywhere present, and celebrate my good.   
And so it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment