Monday, June 25, 2012

I Am A Great Receiver

God is Life and Life gives Itself to us. It does not give some of Itself; It gives all of Itself. But the gift without a receiver cannot complete itself in individual life.” ~Ernest Holmes

God is everywhere present, infinitely intelligent and unconditionally loving. It is my Life.
It is the Power within me that I am using all the time, consciously or unconsciously.

Knowing this, I recognize that The Divine is always giving of Itself, through and to me. I celebrate this Truth by being a great receiver. I now declare I am actively aware of my thinking processes and patterns moment by moment. I let Divine Mind gently and humorously remind me when my thoughts are traveling down the path of not enough and I change my mind!

I let Nature be my teacher. As I look around me, I see how there is always more than enough of everything. Just as I cultivate my garden, I cultivate my mind. I choose what thoughts to keep and which ones to let go of. I choose what I want to plant. My garden, and my mind, have always been by my design. I now open to the Grand Overall Design, and see a greater plan.

I plant prosperity for everyone desiring to experience their greater good. I declare that all of us experience the delights of an abundance consciousness. We are Great Receivers. 
This is good, very good.

I release these words knowing they are so -- and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment