Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Divine is my Lifeline



God in us, as us, is a mighty force for good.  It is infinitely intelligent, and unconditionally loving.  It is the lifeforce makes all things animate, and it is the energy that holds all things inanimate together. 

Today I recognize The Divine as my ‘life line’ – people, places and events that have brought me to this moment.  In this moment I honor all who have walked my Path with me, whether ahead, alongside or behind me – whether I have known them or not.  We are all going home together .. home to a deeper understanding of the Truth of our being. 

I declare that today is the day I choose to honor myself as well.  I am the one walking the Path, co-creating my world.  None of this would or could have happened without me.  I celebrate my Self with joy and thanksgiving.  I celebrate my choices.  I see they have all been exactly what I needed to deepen my awareness.

I celebrate The Divine Within  - knowing It is my true home.  My life is God’s Life, and I am making it a good one!!    Gratefully, I release these words.  And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment