Monday, July 2, 2012

Money no longer scares me


There is one life, that Divine life of God which is made manifest through all of Its creation. That life is perfect, whole, and complete. That life flows through each being in radiant joy, love, and wholeness. I welcome this awareness, because I know this is my Truth.

I now celebrate the ever present givingness of The Divine. There is nothing that stops the flow of greater good moving into my life except for me - my thoughts and feelings. Perhaps these were of not being deserving, or not ever having enough. Now I declare I am ready to change that belief system!

From this point on, I no longer let money - or the thoughts of money - scare me. Money is a symbol of God in action in my life - so I focus on the generosity of Spirit as It flows through my life. I am one with the infinite and giving Spirit. This living Presence is in every cell of my body and every functioning of my being.

God is the Great Giver and I am a Great Receiver!

I accept this truth—my life is filled with good because I know God is my Source. I know this for myself and for everyone. Together we are making a difference by being the difference!!

I release these words knowing they are so, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment