Friday, July 6, 2012

Every Story Leads Me Back To My Self


We live in an infinite field of potentiality. A field that is Divine Energy - everywhere present, all powerful and all knowing. This Energy is our life force. It animates our bodies, and is used by us
though our thoughts and feelings.

Remembering this, I now declare my 'soap operas' are fear-free. I focus on the good, the exciting and the True. I create stories that bless myself and others, and are wonderful experiences for all.

I also declare that when I forget and find myself in the midst of a painful soap opera, I can rely on the Divine Presence Within to gently and humorously remind me of who I am, and guide me back to my right and perfect Path.

How grateful I am to know every story, no matter how peaceful or painful, is leading me back to my Real Self.

I release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are so, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment