Monday, July 23, 2012

I Live in the Present Moment


The I Am That I Am is fully present within me. I let the Truth of this awareness flood my being. I feel the Power and the Love. I am aware of Infinite Intelligence and perfect Grace.

Love blesses me as I choose to live in the present moment. I let go of trying to hang on to the past, even if it was just a minute ago. I let go of resisting change - resistance is futile. I choose wisely what I want to experience and anything unlike good is released from my subjective mind.

I have compassion for those that appear to be misguided. I bless them on their Path, because I know they are on a Divine Path just as I am, no matter what it looks like to me. Everyone is. This is the only judgment I allow myself. Everything and everyone is just where they are supposed to be.

I am so grateful I can choose to stay in the present moment, honoring all that shows up. I release these words to the Law of Mind, knowing they are already so. I have revealed my Truth, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment