Sunday, July 15, 2012

I Stop Blocking My Good

I acknowledge that there is a Powerful Presence within me desiring to express Itself through me. It is the One Life of God - infinitely intelligent and unconditionally loving. It is impelling me to open up to It greater than I've ever done before. It already knows Itself as a bigger idea of me. I now let go of my littleness and let the Spirit flow.

I stop blocking Divine Expression with my self-imposed excuses. I now open my mind and my heart to do the work I am meant to do. I let Divine Inspiration flow though me with ease and grace. I celebrate my conscious awareness that everything needed for the fulfillment of this Divine Desire is already at hand. I trust the Universe to guide me and support me in every way.
 
How grateful I am to have made the decision to play a bigger game in the realms of infinite potentiality. How grateful I am to know that God's got my back. I now release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are so, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment