Monday, July 23, 2012

My New Consciousness Erases all Idea of Lack


In this world there are many mansions -- many states of consciousness. The One Life, the Source of all that is, moves through our feelings, beliefs and the filters we've created and becomes our particular expression of The One. Today I choose to go past all that into the very center of The Divine.

In the center is everything. In the center is Life Itself. As I breathe into Life, I realize that right at this very moment I have everything. I feel it, I rejoice in it. I embody this feeling and create a new consciousness around the idea of prosperity.

My new consciousness erases all ideas of lack and limitation. No longer do I feel afraid. I KNOW I have everything I need and more. I celebrate this wonderful feeling of abundance.

I am grateful for my new expanded consciousness of prosperity. I am grateful for everything I've every had, everything I have now, and all that is coming into my experience. This is Good - this is God!

I know this is true for me, and for everyone who is working on their prosperity consciousness. We are making a difference for our community and our world by being the difference.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment