Monday, November 5, 2012

I am grateful for everything

I open my mind and heart to the realization that God is absolutely everywhere. In the midst of chaos, and in the stillness of meditation. It is a feeling of deep unconditional Love. I now let this Love well up within me, and spill out into my life.
 
As I feel Love, I am grateful for everything. For the people, pets, plants, and things I've surrounded myself with. For the wonders of Nature and the blessings of Spirit. For the adventures my life is filled with. For every experience I have attracted in my life.
 
As I walk through my life being grateful, Spirit gives me even more to be grateful for. My feeling of being grateful is catching. Everyone I'm in contact with feels grateful as well. How good it is to know this Truth is manifesting always.
 
Gratefully I release these words to Spiritual Law knowing it is done. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment