Monday, November 26, 2012

We are blessed beyond measure


I honor the Truth of all beings. We are God made and God sustained. We are blessed beyond measure because God is our life.

Remembering this, I realize that part of this God Life is the experience of prosperity. My eyes, my arms, my mind, and my wallet are open to receive. I now see abundance around me everywhere, from the multitudes of leaves on the ground, to the molecules of air I am breathing - all of it is God in form as those things to serve me. How grateful I am to be partaking of the Good that is always available to me.

As I know this for myself, I know it for all my family and friends. We gratefully share our blessings enjoying participating in the Law of Circulation. We are living a prosperous life. We have claimed it, accepted it, and are experiencing it in Grace, and are watching it get better and better, moment by moment..

These words are released to the Law of Mind, with the conscious awareness that they are already so, and so it is.

1 comment: