Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Money is a Symbol of God in Action

Are you thinking a lot about money with the holidays coming?

Think about this: Money is 99% energy and 1% physical matter. It’s true. Money is just printed paper, isn’t it? The paper is only worth something because of the value we give it.

So let's pray:

I recognize money as a symbol of God in action in my life. I open myself to receive more, and give more. What I am giving and receiving is Divine Energy.

This Energy is the Source and substance of all there is. There isn't anything that isn't Divine Energy. As I allow myself to contemplate this Truth, everything in me that believed in 'not enough' dissolves. There is no way The Divine can be lacking.

How grateful I am to remember this as we step into the holidays. I rejoice with the merchants as they work their cash registers, knowing this season is their main revenue stream. I declare it's going to be a good one. I rejoice with the farmers, the grocers and all the people in between, as they contemplate their increased revenue. I gratefully see my own bills paid, and income coming in. I am so grateful to the Source of all, for being able to participate in the amazing Law of Circulation!

Yes, money is 99% energy, and that energy responds to the value and meaning I give it ... so I am grateful for all that I have ever had, all I have now, and all I will have in the future. I am grateful for the people who know this with me, and we share in our prosperity consciousness with joy.

I release these words, knowing they are so now, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment