Monday, November 5, 2012

I now let go of having to have everything exactly my way.

We live in an infinitely intelligent field of creative potential. This Field is the Mind of God. In this Field is both Love and Law .. love points the way, and Law makes the way possible.

I now let go of having to have everything exactly my way. I am ready to place my desires into the Law with Love, knowing I am working with Infinite Intelligence, and It is working with me. When ever I start to feel disappointed in results, I breathe deeply, remember that everything is working out for the highest good of all, and let go and let God do Its perfect work. I know this work is done in, through and as me.

I rejoice in being a vehicle for the highest good. I am so grateful to know that Spiritual Law always works. I now release these words knowing they are so, and so it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rev. Angelica,

    I've found myself over to this blog too!! Amazing thank you!!!

    Best Wishes

    Chris Xx

    ReplyDelete