Monday, November 5, 2012

More than enough to spare and to share

My world is God's world. My Life is God's life. My work is God's work. My love is God's love. There is nothing that is not Gods. God is absolutely all there is. Abundance is a quality of God, and therefore it is mine as well.

I continue to let my consciousness expand to include even more of God -- yet no matter how conscious I become, there is always more to be conscious of. I am living, breathing, and experiencing an infinite substance.

As I contemplate this, I realize there is no reason to believe in lack. There is always more than enough, more good for me to experience! How wonderful this is to know this at a deep soul level.

I now see this manifest in my life as prosperity. I see this for my family and friends. I know we have more than enough to spare and to share. We receive with grace and share with joy, and this is good, very good.

With a grateful heart, I release these words into the Law of Mind, accepting they are so. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment