Monday, April 23, 2012

I Choose to Think Prosperous Thoughts


There is a Divine Presence at the core of my being. It is infinite intelligence and unconditional love. It is Life itself. It permeates every atom, every cell of my physical being.

My conscious recognition of this Divine Presence reminds me that my energy goes in the direction of my thoughts, feelings and beliefs. Therefore I now choose to pay attention to what I am predominantly thinking and feeling.

I choose to think prosperous thoughts. I declare that in every area of my life, Divine Abundance is showing up as health, wealth, love and creativity. I have more than enough money and energy to share. I feel radiantly alive! I feel generous & I feel happy!

As I declare these things, the Law of Attraction is activated, and Life is good, very good.

With a grateful heart, I know these things for myself and for my friends. We are the ones who are making a difference by being the difference!

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment