Friday, April 13, 2012

My Compassionate Heart is Open


I am ready and willing to deepen my experience of The Divine. I open my heart and mind to a greater understanding of every aspect of Life. God is Life - It is living in, through, and as me. It is unconditionally loving and infinitely intelligent. It is everywhere around me. I experience it with all my senses and more.

Knowing this, I choose to no longer deny or avoid anything. I am open to experiencing every range of emotion. I let go of thinking vulnerability is weakness - in Truth it is my strength. I honor my sorrows and my joys, glad I am alive to do so.

I feel the Compassionate Heart open within me. I celebrate the lives of all. I am reborn into my true nature and this is good, because this is God.

Gratefully I release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are done. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment