Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm Aware of Spirit's Communication


There is only One Mind - Divine Mind. It is infinitely intelligent. It is the Source of all thought and is thinking in, through, and as me all the time. As It does, It responds to me with Love.

I now choose to be open to seeing and experiencing the Universe's "Instant Spiritual Messages." I do not need to spend time in fear or worry. I choose to trust that all the answers are at hand, instantly. Spirit is for me not against me, and is unconditionally loving me at every moment. I trust that I will know what I need to know at every moment.

I gratefully celebrate my awareness of Spirit's constant communication with me. I delight in receiving Instant Spiritual Messages!

They are all Go(o)d all the time.  And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment