Monday, April 9, 2012

My Good is Here NOW!


Today I move into the center of my Being, awakening my conscious awareness of my True Self. This Self is the Source of all good.

With eager expectancy I declare my Good is here now. I know this is true, because my Good is God. There is no place where God is not. As I contemplate my Good, my faith gets stronger. I can Trust Principle to work. It always has, and always will.

I know this is true for myself and for all people I know. I see us fear free around the idea of money. Lack or limitation are no longer a part of our consciousness. We are blessed beyond measure because we KNOW God is our Source and is active in our lives to the degree we believe. Life Itself is conspiring to make our lives an experience of more than enough. We accept this as Truth!

With a grateful heart I release these words into the Law of Mind knowing they have been embodied with ease and grace. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment