Monday, April 2, 2012

All Thoughts of Lack are Dissolved


There is only one life -- that life is God's life -- that life is abundant and is life is my life now.

This is my Truth. Anything that has kept me from realizing this consciously is now released. All thoughts of lack or limitation are dissolved in my conscious awareness of Divine Abundance. All doubts and fears are released as I center myself in this Reality.

I celebrate my willingness to accept this Truth. No longer is money a ruling factor in my life. My life is God's Life, and is filled with everything necessary for my highest good. I open my heart, my mind and my arms to receive all of Life's blessings.

As I do this for myself, it is done for all others. We are divinely supplied. There is only One Source for all, and we are grateful receivers. We share our good with joy!

I release these words and know they are deeply embodied in my subjective mind, and this is good, very good. And so It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment