Monday, October 15, 2012

I am consciously grateful!

All there is is God. Everything we experience with our senses, everything we can imagine, everything, everywhere, is all God, including us.

This week I choose to be consciously grateful for all I am, all I have, and all I experience. I am grateful for my expanded potential and infinite possibilities in my life. Nothing is impossible for God.

Knowing the Law is focused on what I am focused on, I now look forward with eager expectancy to all the Universe has for me to be grateful for. I cheerfully say "Bring it on! I know it's all good!"

This joy filled sense of gratitude is like a virus -- everyone's catching it. I see it spread to my family and friends and beyond. We are all so grateful for our good!
 
I now release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are so, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment