Thursday, August 4, 2011

Creative Principle is at work

Lifting my consciousness above and beyond the human condition, I declare I dwell in a consciousness of world that works for all. In this world is peace, love, harmony and abundance. In this world we are aware of ourselves as spiritual beings playing in the realms of Infinite Potentiality.

Creative Principle is at work in every facet of our experience. I am motivated, empowered and inspired by Divine Intelligence within me. Nothing outside of me can prevent my growth. Nothing outside of me can prevent my conscious awareness of the Truth of my being. Today I know, without any doubts, that Life is moving through each of us creating more good all the time. I love allowing It to do so.

I rejoice in the fulfillment of our good. I celebrate our awakening to our spiritual magnificence. I honour the Presence that makes all this possible. I release these words into the Law of Mind knowing they are already so. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment