Thursday, August 4, 2011

I choose to slow down enjoy the pleasures of my life.

I am a spark of Light through which the Universe projects Itself into my world. This Light is the Light of love, of peace, of great prosperity and health. This Light is the substance of all things that give me pleasure.

I now choose to slow down and allow myself to enjoy the pleasures of my life. I let go of all that has been stressing me, and know that as I speak my word, everything comes into balance. My body is in balance, and I feel healthy. My finances are in balance, and I am worry free. My relationships are in balance, and I KNOW I am both the Beloved and the Lover. My work is in balance, and it gives me great satisfaction.
I declare I live a delightful life, filled with precious moments that I am aware of because I have decided to slow down and let Life pleasure me.

With a grateful heart, I embody these words with ease and grace and release them into the Law of Mind.

God is Good, and all is well in my world. And so It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment