Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stress is released

There is a Divine Presence that is the Universe Itself. It is the Source and substance of all things, seen and unseen, including me. It is where I am, and who I am.

I now speak my word, recognizing the Power behind it. I use it only for good. I now declare that any sense of stress in my world or in the worlds of the people I know is now released and replaced with Love. Love is the greatest healing agent there is. I see my body bathed in Divine Love with all the cells responding to Love with joy. I see my financial life blessed by my awareness that everything I am grateful for increases. I am grateful for knowing my Source and am open to receive all of Love’s blessings. I feel my relationships blessed by my conscious awareness that there is only God here. All of my relationships are now Spirit to Spirit, and they are good. I know my work life is blessed by my willingness to be of service to my world. My mind and hands are the tools of the Divine, and I do good work.

I am so blessed. I am grateful to be able to recognize my blessings. I am grateful to be able to do the work I do in Mind. I am grateful to have the power of the Universe revealed by means of me. I know that as I speak these words into the Law of Mind for myself, all who read them take them as their own and are blessed.

God is good, and all is well in my world. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment