Thursday, August 4, 2011

Everywhere I am is Divine Potential

Life lies open everywhere around and within me. It’s giving nature is infinitely intelligent and unconditionally loving. My beliefs open my mind, my heart and my arms to the abundance of the Universe. My mind is abundantly filled with Divine Ideas. My heart is abundantly filled with Divine Love. My Life is a delightful expression of the One Life, and this is good.

Every where I turn, in every arena of my life, is Divine Potential. I now choose to respond to those Divine Ideas that keep returning. I am open and willing to be the vehicle for these Ideas to be made manifest by means of me. I know as I say YES, the whole Universe responds. I relax and trust because I know the responsibility for setting the Law in motion is mine, and the responsibility for making It work is inherent in the Law.

Gratefully I rejoice in being one who knows this Truth, and let go and let The Divine do It’s perfect work. And so It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment