Thursday, August 4, 2011

I choose to walk the Path of Growth with conscious acceptance.

I recognize the Omnipotence, Omniscience and Omnipresence of The Divine. Everywhere I look, The Divine has shown up for me to see, even in my mirror.

Today I choose to walk the Path of Growth with conscious acceptance. I no longer am dragged moaning and groaning into my authentic Self. I am all I desire to be right now. I open my heart, my mind and my arms to accept my greatness!

My life now reflects my willingness to give of myself to my world. All around me I see good and more good. I feel peaceful. I experience the radiance of Life as It flows through me with ease.

I celebrate being alive. I celebrate being able to recognize my Divine Self as my real self. I am so grateful to know and experience these things. It is good, very good.

I now release these words into the Law of Mind knowing they are my Truth and the Truth sets me free. And So It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment