Thursday, August 4, 2011

I choose to just let go

I love playing in the fields of Infinite Potentiality. I am in awe of how Life uses me to create a world that works for all. I am ready for this work. I was born for this Work.

I celebrate the One Mind, knowing this is the Mind I am using. I choose right now to just let go of all that has been holding me back from all I am meant to be. I let go of my littleness. I now realize I am already what I’ve always wanted to be, I just thought I wasn’t. I allowed myself to buy into the old paradigm of “less than.”

This is no longer my Truth. I am a whole, complete and perfect expression of The Divine. My work no longer feels heavy, but light. I am playing in the fires of Love, joyfully expressing that aspect of The Divine that is uniquely me. Every area of my Life reflects this joy, and I am pleased.

Gratefully and humbly I acknowledge all that have gone before me, preparing my way. I am so glad I am here – it is a good time to be alive! I release these words, delighting in the Truth of them. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment