Friday, March 30, 2012

I am Divine Energy


There is One Life - It is animating me, breathing me, living my life as me. It is Divine Love made manifest as me. It is Divine Law working through me.

Today I choose to let go of all I have created before this moment. I breathe deeply and step into the True Reality of my Self. I am Divine Energy. As I recognize this, I feel this energy moving through my body, healing and blessing it. As I contemplate this, I feel this energy expanding and moving into my world, nurturing and blessing it. As I experience this, it returns to me, pressed down and running over and my life is good.

This is Divine Life and I am so grateful to have chosen to live It fully. I am re-born each moment into my authenticity, and it is good. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment