Monday, March 12, 2012

I am Living in a Never-ending Flow of Good

Today I am opening up in great surrender to the Infinite Love Light of my Spirit. It shines on me and through me from every spot in the Universe, including within me. It guides me, nurtures me, and constantly provides for me and I am ready to receive.

No longer do I block my good in any way. All worries, doubts and fears disappear in this wonderful Love Light. I feel Its warmth. I feel It radiating though out my world. In this Light I see all the good there is, and how much I have been given, to use and to share. I see I am living in a never ending flow of good, and I welcome it with every fiber of my being. I feel prosperous!

I am so grateful for the realization that I live in an abundant world. I am grateful I see this not only for myself, but for all my family and friends. Everywhere I go, I am radiating this prosperous Love Light, and it is going viral! This is good, very good.
I now embody these words deep in my subjective mind, knowing the Law is at work in, as and through me. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment