Friday, March 2, 2012

I Live a Complaint Free Life!


I recognize the ever-present Divine Life that is flowing in, through and around me. This Life has everything in it necessary to the fulfillment of my highest good. All I have to do is declare a thing so - and all the power of the Universe rushes to make my declaration my Truth.

How grateful I am to be able to declare I live a complaint free life. My life is God's Life - so there is really nothing to complain about! Every experience I have is a reflection of my use of the Divine Creative Field of Potentiality. I chose to know myself in a greater and deeper way, thereby reflecting only the highest good in myself, and all whom I come in contact with.

Gratefully, I release this Treatment, knowing the power of my words and the feelings behind them. All is well and peaceful in my world. And so It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment