Monday, March 26, 2012

I am Prosperous!

I am prosperous. This is my Truth.

I know this is so, because God is absolutely all there is, which means that everything is God. There is no lack of God, only lack of believe, lack of trust.

Today I choose to step up my prosperity. In my mind's eye, I see myself as having more than enough. I am like Nature - constantly reproducing Itself. No longer are there any fears or doubts attached to my financial life. Everything I need is already provided.

It can be no other way unless I allow myself to believe in that which is not true. Therefore I declare that 'not enough' beliefs can not enter into my experience. Everywhere I am, I experience the abundance of the Universe and it is good, very good.

As I know this for myself, I know it for everyone.   How grateful I am to live in such a prosperous world.

I release these words, knowing I have accepted them as my Truth, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment