Friday, March 9, 2012

I do great things for myself and my world.

Divine Mind is now assisting me in attaining and maintaining the consciousness of my authentic Self.  I am Spirit in form, having a human experience. Everywhere I look, and everything I experience is The Divine. There is nothing else.

I celebrate this Truth. Knowing this, I do great things for myself and my world. I consciously choose to co-create health, wealth, love and creativity for all. I let my life be a shining example of living Truth. I let my thoughts of living Divine Life radiate through the collective consciousness, blessing all they come in contact with. God in me, as me, is doing magnificent work.

Gratefully aware of the power of my thinking, I release these words, knowing they have made a difference. I claim Good and share it joyously. And so It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment