Friday, March 2, 2012

My Financial Life is Well and Happy

There is only one Source - the infinitely intelligent, unconditionally loving Presence that is absolutely everywhere. This Presence is within me, experiencing Itself as me. It moves out into my world by means of me.

Knowing this, I now choose to be a glowing example of the circular relationship God is having with Itself by means of me. God is the great giver, therefore I am. God is a great 
receiver, therefore I am. I give and receive with an inner sense of rightness.

I declare "My financial life is well and happy. I have a solid enjoyment of my good." This is now my Truth, and all the power of the Universe is behind me as I say this, rushing forward to fulfill my word. How wonderful this is!

I know this not only for myself, but for everyone who is expanding their consciousness of prosperity.  I know that together we are making a difference in our community, both in consciousness and in finances. I celebrate our Good!

I release these words, knowing they are so, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment