Friday, March 23, 2012

I Choose how I use the Law


The Infinite Mind of God is the perfect place to reside. In this Mind is Love and Law. Love points the way, and Law makes the way possible. As I contemplate this Mind, I remember this is the Mind I am using. Within me is both Love and Law.

Today I choose to be more consciously aware of my use of the Law. I choose to let my intentions be loving and graceful. As I do this, I know I am an example for awakening humanity to its spiritual magnificence. I walk my talk with ease.

I am so grateful for these teachings and my willingness to always take them deeper. What I am learning is how to be Real in every moment. I am filled with the joy and love of The Divine as I walk my Path. This is good, very good, and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment